Thursday, March 17, 2011

*Bald is Beautiful* photo contest

 As you know my dear Uncle is battling colon cancer.  I heard he is having a hard time.  I of course was upset and started to think of ways to brighten his day.  SOOO, I came up with this idea and shared it with my dear friend Karen with O. Sebastian. :)  She generously offered to match my $10 GC.

Winner will receive:
$10 Gift Card from The Hook Up
$10 Gift Card from Karen Snyder's O. Sebastian
$5 Gift Card from Crafty's Creations

What do I have to do to win?
I am holding a photo contest!  Theme: "BALD is BEAUTIFUL"  The photo MUST be focused on the theme or it will not count.  I am going to have my Aunt and Uncle pick their favorite as the winner.  You may send a short story about the image as well. <3 

Small Print:
Starts NOW and Ends March 31st! You must have rights to the image! You must email (THUbyMC@gmail.com) me the image and it MUST be in JPEG format.  I will be posting ALL images onto my page.  The winner will be displayed on my page.

Thank you for brightening my Uncle's day. :)

WINNERS ARE #8 MISS ARIEL & #11 MISS KINLEY!!!  CONGRATS!

No comments:

Post a Comment