Sunday, March 13, 2011

Charity

I love to help out various charities when I can.  One of my favorite "charities" is my loving Uncle Mark who is the reason I started The Hook Up!  He is an amazing family man.  He has been battling stage 4 Colon Cancer for 2 years.  I put on a charity auction in Jan and at the end of the month we found out some bad news.  His cancer was back.  He had only been off treatment for three months.  It is so hard to watch someone you love with all your heart go through the brutal treatment that he is. 

I am putting on another auction for him in April.  If you are a shop/boutique and would like to donate, email me (thubymc@gmail.com) your images WITH details (Description, Shipping, FB Link & your Paypal addy).  If you are a shopper please make sure your settings are set so everyone can see your posts and to not bid on things to fast or you will be marked as spam.  Thank you!! <3

I am trying to get some unique items to place in the auction.  Example; my new knitted bikini's I just finished the first try tonight!

----------

http://www.facebook.com/note.php?created&&note_id=170104606372546&id=153725758002815

No comments:

Post a Comment